Welcome! Our family at Alliance Adjustment Group in Philadelphia, PA, wants to help you muddle through all of your questions. If you have additional queries, contact us at (215) 880-3958.
What Is a Public Adjuster?
A public adjuster is similar to an insurance claims adjuster. The only difference is that the public adjuster works for you, not the insurance company. We are a private entity that assists you in figuring out your damage and helps you negotiate with the insurance company.
How Does a Public Adjuster Help You?
Accidents, acts of God, and criminal activity can be devastating. You and your family are going through tough times. The last thing you need is the added stress of dealing with low-balling insurance companies. Alliance Adjustment Group can take the hassle away from you by assessing what the damage is and dealing directly with the insurance company to get you a fair settlement.
Why Should I Hire a Public Adjuster?
Great Question! When dealing with personal loss, emotions run high. You may not be thinking clearly when assessing your damages. As a public adjuster works for you, they can take the emotional stress out of the equation. They will give you a precise figure that you can potentially receive. Alliance Adjustment Group with Brian Singer will fight for you from the beginning to the settlement offer.
What Are Some Common Insurance Mistakes I Should Avoid?
● When choosing an insurance company, price is not always crucial. While it may save money in the short term, you could be paying hefty costs in the long run. Research the companies for ratings, stability, and services.
● Some people decide to hire and pay for damages out of pocket. Stop! If you do this, you will likely never get reimbursed by your insurance company. Let the public adjuster Brian Singer begin the process to get every dollar you deserve.
● When you insure your residential or commercial property, choose the rebuild cost instead of the value of your property. The market is always going up and down, but construction costs only fluctuate slightly.
● Are you thinking about handling the claim yourself? Stop! Insurance companies only care about their bottom line. Use Brian Singer as your first stop after a disastrous event. You could lose thousands dealing with the insurance company directly.
Why Should I Choose Alliance Adjustment Group With Brian Singer?
Hi! I’m Brian Singer, the senior adjuster for the Alliance Adjustment Group. I have over 19 years of professional experience with claim adjustments. I, as well as our small nit family, are licensed and bonded. This assures that our customers receive the respect and dedication they deserve. We assist residential and commercial property owners in getting top dollar for their losses. Alliance Adjustment Group services PA, NJ, DE, and MD.
What Does Brian Singer Do for Me?
● We will begin by coming out and writing a complete estimate of your damages. We will keep you in the loop and answer any questions you may have throughout the whole process. You will receive a thorough report in writing about your claim.
● Next, we will contact your insurance company about the claim. A member of Alliance Adjustment Group and the insurance claim officer will inspect the damage together on-site. We will continue to negotiate every step of the way to get you the best settlement possible.
● Brian Singer, our senior public adjuster, has an extensive network of contractors, plumbers, and electricians to assist with your needs. Once you receive your settlement, you can begin right away.
Take the burden off your shoulders and call Alliance Adjustment Group with Brian Singer to file your insurance claim right away! You can also go to our website for questions or set up an appointment.